“Most People don’t know that I am a certified scuba diver.” -Deontay Wilder
On Tuesday (WBC heavyweight champion) Deontay Wilder arrived to the MGM for the “Grand Arrivals” in epic fashion. Vegas Sports Daily had the opportunity to speak with the champ, Wilder went in depth (no pun intended) about his underwater training. He told Mike Dixon that he is a certified scuba diver, and how it helps with his stamina.
Follow us for fight coverage all week.
The full fight card for Deontay Wilder vs Luis Oritz
- Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz (heavyweight)
- Luis Nery vs Emmanuel Rodriguez (bantamweight)
- Brandon Figueroa vs Julio Ceja (super bantamweight)
- Leo Santa Cruz vs Miguel Flores (super featherweight)
- Leduan Barthelemy vs Eduardo Ramirez (super featherweight)
- Jerry Perez vs Mark John Yap (super featherweight)
- Viktor Slavinskyi vs Rigoberto Hermosillo (super featherweight)
- Arnold Alejandro vs TBA (lightweight)
- Omar Juarez vs Kevin Shacks (super lightweight)
- Jose Manuel Gomesz vs Daniel Placeres (super featherweight)
- Angel Alejanadro vs TBA (featherweight)
- Shon Mondragon vs TBA (super bantamweight)
- Vito Mielnicki Jr vs Marklin Bailey (welterweight)
- Marsellos Wilder vs Dustin Long (cruiserweight)
Must See News
/ 4 days ago
Take a look at some images of the upcoming Raiders Headquarters and practice facility...
/ 2 weeks ago
The Westgate Superbook released odds today for the 2020-21 AP NFL Offensive Rookie of...
Recent Posts: NITEFALL MEDIA
by Nick Hamilton (@NickHamiltonLA) LOS ANGELES — On the trailer for the upcoming 18th season of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, sisters Kim and Kourtney get into a headed expletive filled exchange that resulted in the two throwing blows. Kourtney yells “I will f*** you up,” at Kim before throwing a drink at her. The […]
by Nick Hamilton (@NickHamiltonLA) INGLEWOOD, CA — After an intense legal battle brought on by MSG (Madison Square Garden Company) the now previous owners of The Forum, Clippers owner Steve Ballmer cleared a huge hurdle on Tuesday afternoon by purchasing the arena for $400 million. The team announced that the newly formed CAPSS LLC reached […]
by Nick Hamilton (@NickHamiltonLA) LOS ANGELES — After the Carolina Panthers released veteran quarterback Cam Newton, he vowed to show the world that he still belongs in the NFL as a prime starter. The Panthers signed Teedy Bridgewater to a 3-year/ $63 million deal, while Newton is seeking out other teams who are in line […]
/ 3 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...