Photo courtesy of the Las Vegas Raiders
Today, the NFL announced Las Vegas Raiders Quarterback Derek Carr is a finalist for this week’s FedEx Air NFL Player of the Week award for his outstanding performance against the New York Jets. Carr had a standout performance, completing 28 of 47 attempts (59.6 percent) for 381 yards, 3 touchdowns and 1 interception for a 97.9 rating in Week 13.
This is Carr’s second nomination of the season (also Week 5).
Air Nominees (including Carr)
- Cleveland quarterback Baker Mayfield completed 25 of 33 attempts (75.8 percent) for 334 yards and 4 touchdowns for a 147.0 rating in Week 13.
- Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford completed 27 of 42 attempts (64.3 percent) for 402 yards, 3 touchdowns and 1 interception for a 109.4 rating in Week 13.
- Green Bay running back Aaron Jones rushed for 130 yards on 15 attempts (8.7 avg.) and 1 touchdown in Week 13.
- New York Giants running back Wayne Gallman rushed for 135 yards on 16 attempts (8.4 avg.) and in Week 13.
- Denver running back Melvin Gordon rushed for 131 yards on 15 attempts (8.7 avg.) in Week 13.
FedEx is thrilled to highlight their efforts with Direct Relief in honor of the FedEx Air & Ground weekly winners this season. With support from FedEx, Direct Relief will provide an emergency medical backpack to a local community health center in the winning players’ city.
If Carr wins, Volunteers in Medicine (VIM) of Southern Nevada will receive a backpack that will help them take care of 500 people in the community.
Each Monday morning of the regular season, through Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET, fans can visit NFL.com/FedEx or the NFL Twitter page to vote for their favorite performances of the week.
Must See News
Recent Posts: NITEFALL MEDIA
by Nick Hamilton (@NickHamiltonLA) LOS ANGELES — On the trailer for the upcoming 18th season of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, sisters Kim and Kourtney get into a headed expletive filled exchange that resulted in the two throwing blows. Kourtney yells “I will f*** you up,” at Kim before throwing a drink at her. The […]
by Nick Hamilton (@NickHamiltonLA) INGLEWOOD, CA — After an intense legal battle brought on by MSG (Madison Square Garden Company) the now previous owners of The Forum, Clippers owner Steve Ballmer cleared a huge hurdle on Tuesday afternoon by purchasing the arena for $400 million. The team announced that the newly formed CAPSS LLC reached […]
by Nick Hamilton (@NickHamiltonLA) LOS ANGELES — After the Carolina Panthers released veteran quarterback Cam Newton, he vowed to show the world that he still belongs in the NFL as a prime starter. The Panthers signed Teedy Bridgewater to a 3-year/ $63 million deal, while Newton is seeking out other teams who are in line […]
/ 4 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...